CASEDROP.EU WEBSITE REGULATIONS DATED 18/10/2016 (UPDATED 16/03/2020)
The terms used in the regulations mean:
Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means within the website.
Service - the website located on casedrop.eu, thanks to which the Administrator provides Services by electronic means for the benefit of the User.
Administrator - the owner of the Website - the Website operating on https://casedrop.eu/ is run by the InstantPay company, NIP number 5010078012 REGON 369301336 - entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland run by the competent Minister of Economy, business and delivery address: ul. Starogórska 56/1, 56-200 Góra, e-mail address: [email protected] telephone number to the registered office: +48518891164
User - a natural person, legal entity or organisational unit which is not a legal entity, whom special provisions grant legal capacity, who makes an order within the Service.
Service - provision of the electronic services to the User free of charge or for a fee.
Object - a virtual resource that applies only to Counter Strike: Global Offensive. The Object does not have a real, physical character.
§2 General provisions / Rules for using the Website
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for using the website on https://casedrop.eu.
- The user of the Service offered on the website may be any adult person who has the right to use a mobile phone.
- By deciding to use the Service, the User must agree to apply all the provisions of the Regulations, which is equivalent to its full acceptance.
- To use the Service it is necessary to log in using the Steam platform.
- When logging via the Steam platform, the Website receives only such data as: Steamid, avatar, Steam nickname. Logging in is fully secure and does not involve the transfer to the Website of data such as the user's Steam login or password.
- The available payment methods are RushPay, SimPay, G2APAY, and CashBill. Using the payment services of the Website is tantamount to full acceptance of the terms and conditions specified in point 8.
- Detailed regulations of payment service providers are available on the following addresses:
- Pay G2A: click here
- RushPay: click here
- SimPay: click here
- CashBill: click here
- It is forbidden to take advantage of any IT errors of the Service. In case of detecting an error, the User is obliged to report it immediately.
- The lack of informing the administration about the found error and its use threatens to block access to the Service.
- It is forbidden to use/download/copy the content of the website.
- While using the Website Services, each User is fully responsible for non-compliance with the Regulations, including criminal and civil liability in cases of Polish law violations.
- Items not collected within 14 days are sold automatically and cannot be collected again.
- After the sale of the skin its value is allocated to the wallet. (90% of the skin value)
- After the premium user sells a skin, its value is allocated to the wallet (100% of the skin value).
- The service does not guarantee the availability of every skin from the case, but ensures the collection of skins.
- If a drawn skin is unavailable, one should wait for it, exchange it for another one or sell it and pick up another one immediately from https://casedrop.eu/sklep.
- The service does not provide private delivery of skins, skins can be purchased only in our shop https://casedrop.eu/sklep.
- If the skin is unavailable for 48h, it is recommended to exchange it for another skin or sell and choose a new one on https://casedrop.eu/sklep.
- Skins are delivered by users to the market - the casedrop.eu service has no influence on the unavailability of a given skin.
- After collecting the prize in a given giveaway it is necessary to report through support> write to us with the name of the prize.
- Skin won in the giveaway must be collected within 14 days.
- A premium giveaway skin must be collected within 14 days.
- The service charges prices from the bitskins service and therefore they may differ from those on the official steam service.
- Prices from the casedrop shop - https://casedrop.eu/shop - are independent of casedrop.eu - they are set by users, casedrop.eu has no effect on them.
- Please check the prices individually as they are different from steam prices.
- After payment to the steam account the skins may have a smaller value than on the website because the website charges prices from bitskins not steam.
- The use of popular Creators' codes is prohibited.
- If the user uses a popular Creator's code, then the code may be deleted and the account funds may be set to zero.
- The website does not work and is not intended to users from Denmark. It is forbidden for Danish players to use the website. Any user from Denmark will be blocked.
- A user of the Service offered on the website may be any adult person who has the right to use a mobile phone. Minors must have the appropriate consent of their parents or other legal guardians to use the Service.
- A user who wants to buy a given Object must top up his wallet in the Service with the available payment services first.
- A user wishing to withdraw an Item must first top up his wallet with 10.00WPLN.
- Each discount is active for 24 hours, if it is not used within 24 hours - it will be lost.
- Minimum deposit:
- SimPay: 1zł
- RushPay: 1zł
- PaySafeCard: 3zł
- CashBill: 3zł
- G2A Pay: 5zł
- The minimum value of a skin to be improved is 1 PLN
- The chances of improving the skin are as follows:
Very High - 58%, 62% with casedrop.eu in nickname;
High - 43%, 46% with casedrop.eu in nickname;
Medium - 16%, 18% with casedrop.eu in nickname;
Low - 8%, 9% with casedrop.eu in nickname;
- A user who has bought a premium account has an active account for 30 days
- The functions of the premium account can be checked here
- A premium account costs 10 PLN/month + commission of the chosen payment method.
- The Service Provider and the Administrator are not responsible for:
The content of messages sent by Users for RushPay payment services,
• Use of payment services by people not authorised to use the given mobile phone number and minors,
• Any damage caused by improper use of the Service by Users,
• Incorrect estimation of the User's financial capabilities and unawareness of the prices currently applicable in the Service.
• Disturbances in the provision of the Service, if they occur as a result of random events beyond the control of the Service Provider and/or the Administrator,
• Users' actions resulting from: misunderstanding the nature of the Service, failure to become familiar with the applicable Regulations, and/or using the Service against the provisions of these Regulations.
• Interruptions in servicing the Users resulting from technical reasons (e.g. configuration, updates, hardware replacement, etc.) or those beyond the control of the Service Provider and the Administrator.
• Possible account blocking on the Steam platform.
- The Service User is not entitled to claim any refund for obtaining funds within the Service.
§4 Complaints / Withdrawal from the contract
- The User may lodge a complaint if the Services are not performed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations, up to 14 days from the beginning of their performance.
- Complaints may be addressed to Customer Service (Support).
- The maximum time for Support to consider a correctly sent Complaint is 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
- The User has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from ordering the Service.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, the User should submit a declaration of withdrawal by clicking here
- By withdrawing from the contract, the User receives a refund of their virtual funds to their virtual wallet.
- The Website, individual websites, including their contents, are subject to copyright within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631, as amended).
- The Operator is solely entitled to the economic copyrights to the Website, to individual websites, including the content contained therein.
- Any reproduction, including copying or other public distribution of the materials listed in section 1 of the Service requires the consent of the Operator.
- The distribution of the materials referred to in section 1 above, without the Operator's consent, shall constitute a breach of the author's economic rights and shall result in the necessity to pay to the Operator the applicable compensation.
§6 Final Provisions
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day of their publication in the Service.
- Any matters not regulated by these Regulations shall be governed by the applicable provisions of Polish law.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected].
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected].
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.